Glass apparatus manufacturing
In our glassblowing workshop we are specialized in the manufacture of high-quality glass instruments for a wiede range of applications. With our experience, precision and care, we produce standard products as well as custom-made products according to customer requirements.
The twin filters are made of two different porosities. A coarse layer catches coarse precipitation and prevents the finer pores from clogging prematurely. The fine layer also retains small particles, thus ensuring optimum filtration results. Pre-separation improves the lifetime of the filters in particular. In continuous processes, the filtration performance increases considerably, while the fine sintered layer is optimally protected by the mechanical strength of the coarser porosity. The filters can be manufactured as round and rectangular discs in diameters / edge lengths from 5 mm to 400 mm or as tubes with length up to 500 mm.
Sintered sharpening body
We provide various sharpening bodies in two poresizes for all kind of metal and plastic-bonded diamond tools. The glassbead of the sharpening body has a high hardness and abrasiveness. However, the tool will not be damaged by the relatively soft and open sintered composite material. For more information, please download our brochure (German).
Sintered Porous Glass Membranes ...
- pure amorphous borosilicate glass 3.3 or amorphous silica
- poresizes 0,9 µm and 2,5 µm as a standard
- tape thicknesses from below 1,0 to more than 5 mm
- temperature resistant to over 1.000 °C possible
- tape characteristics can be adapted to customer specs
... suitable for the employment as
- electrochemical or electroosmotic membranes
- fine filters in chemical and pharmaceutical industries
- electrical and thermal insulators
- and many more